Kiwanis One Day provides clubs with a chance to draw attention to their impact on the community. This year every Kiwanis club has an opportunity to make a video and share it to win a prize!
If you take photos at your event, share them via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Post on Pinterest. If you wish to send photos to be considered for Kiwanis magazine, take the photos at a camera’s highest setting in a large, high-resolution format.
Download photo tips for do’s and don’ts that may help get your club’s story published locally and beyond. And don’t forget to share updates on social media! Here’s how:
Have questions? We’re here to help. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Follow Kiwanis International on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
- During Kiwanis One Day, take photos from your phone and post them to your social media account or Kiwanis’ Facebook page. Mention @Kiwanis and tweet action photos throughout the day.
- Participate in the One Day video contest.
- Use the Kiwanis One Day hashtag #KiwanisOneDay in your tweets and posts.
- After Kiwanis One Day, upload your best photos and share your experience on Kiwanis’ Facebook page and your own.
- Be sure to share your Kiwanis One Day video on your club’s social media accounts as well as your personal ones.