Starting October 1, 2013, when an individual, club, corporation, couple, foundation or any other entity makes a gift of any amount and to any area of the Kiwanis Children's Fund two years in a row, they will be recognized for their generosity and become a member of the Loyalty Society.
Consecutive years of giving are counted by administrative year (October 1 to September 30). To maintain membership and reach new recognition levels, donors must make a gift every administrative year without interruption. Unpaid pledges are not included.
Benefits begin when a donor makes a gift for five (5) consecutive years. The benefits vary as donors reach new and important levels in their commitment to the Kiwanis Children's Fund. Gifts received prior to October 1, 2013 receive all their necessary recognition and are appreciated, but unfortunately they do not fit the guidelines of the program.
There are three levels in the Kiwanis Loyalty Society:
- Blue, 5–9 years of consecutive giving
- Silver, 10–24 years of consecutive giving
- Gold, 25 or more years of consecutive giving
The potential benefits for each level are the following:
- Membership recognition certificate
- Semi-annual society communication
- Annual gift of appreciation
- Website recognition
- Children's Fund events and recognition
- Annual report recognition